Sunday, April 11, 2010

Welcome Gentle Readers

Banner by tmedward


Welcome to my blog for Diary of a Fangirl, your #1 source for everything B & E-f-C related.

I've decided to start this in an effort to have one place where I can post everything. Teasers, chapters, outfits, random ramblings, you name it I'll post it here. I'd also like a place where I can interact with my readers and followers a bit more. So please feel free to leave any messages, comments, etc, within reason- I don't tolerate intolerance. Which really if you think about it is a form of intolerance all on its own. Oh, I could keep going but then we'd all be sucked into a black hole.

For those of you who may have stumbled upon this all on your own. Click out. Just do it, trust me on this one. You'll be better of not getting sucked into the insanity that is my brain. For those of you who are still reading, well by all means here's a summary to what you've gotten yourself into:

Bella has a secret. A shameful, hideous, horrible secret. She has a crush on actor Edward Cullen, a fan girl crush. What happens when she decides to go to London for the summer? OOC, Robward, potty mouths, and sexual situations. You have been warned.

One of my loyal and faithful readers, avidreader69, described this as an autobiographical wet dream. She was spot on there. Oh and before I forget I'll be posting more pictures of Rob than anyone will know what to do with.

I am MyEdiction over at ffn and TWCSLibrary, links below to both postings.

Disclaimer: Diary of a Fangirl is a work of fiction based off of the books from the Twilight Saga written and owned by Stephenie Meyer. I don't own these characters I just do bad, bad things with them.

~Sarah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Olivia Twisted said...

I'm so happy! I like that you call us Gentle Readers. I imagine us stuck in a cage waiting for little EFC treats.
I promise not to bite ya (:

Wytchwmn75 said...

I love the new background bb! xo

Denise said...

Thank you Sarah for feeding our (un)healthy EFC obsession! Just another way to lose touch with reality, I love it. Not too sure I'll be taking a vacation this year so I'll be living vicariuosly through Bella's Blog ;)

Sharline said...

I want to say thank you and Congrats!!! Cuz when my BFF send me this story and told what was about, I fell for it!!! We fund it funny cuz we r traveling together to diferent places as part of a list of things we want to do or go together and casually we r planing to go to London next summer... Oh! and did I mention that we have a fangirl crush with Rob?? Anyway I love the story so far and cant wait for an update!!!! -Sharline

Post a Comment