Monday, May 24, 2010

Chapter 7 Teaser

So I'm a lying liar who lies. I've finally managed to finish chapter 7 and here's the teaser. The whole chapter should go up this week sometime. Thank you to everyone who's stuck with me, I appreciate it more than you can know.

________________________________

I grabbed everything I’d need for my shower. I felt like shit. I hadn’t showered when I got home last night, so I’m sure I still had alley dirt all over me. Add in my wonderful Technicolor yawn into the toilet this morning and I was feeling absolutely disgusting.

I started the shower and waited until it warmed up before getting in. I was so looking forward to finally feeling clean, except when I stepped in and the hot spray hit my back I yelped in pain.

There was a knock at the door and Rose asked if everything was okay. I tried looking over my shoulder to see what on my back could have hurt that bad, but it was nearly impossible.


“Rose can you come in here?” I asked.

“What’s going on Bella? Did you fall?” I could hear the concern in her voice.

“No, I’m not really sure what happened,” I said. “Could you take a look at my back for me?”

I turned around and she pulled open the shower curtain. I heard her gasp.

“What the fuck did you do to your back B?” she asked.

“Nothing. Why what’s wrong with it?” I asked trying to look over my shoulder again.

“It’s all scratched to hell. Did you get into a fight with an alley cat on your way home?”

Sighing I said, “No not an alley cat, just an alley wall.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment